.:Shurtugals:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dangerous Dragons, Helping Humans, and Vindictive Vampires(who don't sparkle.) Yeah, you're hooked aren't you?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Once Upon a Dream

Go down 
+3
Heir_of_Eragon
darkestflame
Sae
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Once Upon a Dream - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:26 pm

(It was more like my bad. I should have said so, and then not mess up my post.

But what can I say, I am bad....
loljk? )

"You might not be going to attack us, but we are going to attack you." Blaze said in a joking tone that suggested she was just messing with them. She also had a smile on and was looking as pleasant as a vampire could with fully grown fangs.
Back to top Go down
https://ilovedragons.rpg-board.net
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:43 pm

"Um." Moth said.
"Don't trust her," Swift told her.
((It was both of our bads? I remember the whip from the old thread, but not the name.))
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:22 pm

Sam glanced between the pairs of riders, a small frown on her face. Her dragon on the other hand settled down comfortably in the sand.
Damn.... he said feigning irritation.
You wouldn't miss this for a deer... his rider said jokingly in return. I just hope they don't scare them away. Our numbers a few as it is...

The red dragon eyed her. The hatchlings will be fine. His rider just gave him a blank stare.
You jest?
The dragon paused for a brief moment and kneaded his talons in the sand.

They're screwed. Sam just rolled her eyes hoping that the newcomers wouldn't run.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shurtugals-webbie.webs.com
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:53 pm

Darkests eyes shone with anticipation, the deep red brigthening. His grin was wicked, he had seen the blade glint briefly.

"Hello, have we met?" He said, raising an eyebrow. He seemed perfectly relaxed, keeping one hand in a pcoket, and extending the the other one towards the newcomers in a gesture of friendship.

At the same time, he gently pushed on the wards around blazes mind, trying to ask which one she wanted for herself.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:01 pm

Blaze swatted Darkest away from her barriors and opened a small channel for them to talk. 'The one who doesn't think best to trust me.'

Blaze walked forward, dropping Mara back on the ground next to her blades. She wasn't going need them in this fight. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Scorpius and that one," She said nodding to Darkest, "Is Pedro."
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:05 pm

A small jet of flame shot out of G'reth's left nostril as he shared a chuckle with his rider. Sam stifled her laughter. Pedro? She looked towards Blaze with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:03 pm

Swift raised an eyebrow. "Those...are the stupidest names ever."
"And you're a jerk," Moth said, stepping forward. She took the man's hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you." Quickly dropping it, she took a step back. Her brother's paranoia was getting to her. After all, he'd rarely been wrong before.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:48 pm

"That wasn't very nice." Blaze scolded. "Pedro is very sensative about his name. Personally I thought my mother did a great job picking out my name. Stinging like a bee is over rated, I'd rather sting like a scorpion."
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:32 pm

Darkest raised an eyebrow? Pedro? Oh well....better than Poncho.

"Si. Veery sinsitive hommes." Oh, he was going to get her later.

He began drawing in power,preparing a variety of spells.

His eyes shone bright red.

"Where you from, essay?"

ooc/ i would like to apologize to anyone who is offended by this post. Please note that i really don't care about ethnicity, i hate everyone equally.
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:56 pm

Swift's hand instinctively went to his knife again. He didn't trust that man. Then again, he trusted no one but his sister and her dragon.
Moth cocked her head. "The Hadarac desert," she answered. "We left when the Empire came after Falcydior."
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:16 pm

(( Muy sensitivo Mr. Spainard? Y muy tonto. Wink Tehe. ))
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:42 pm

Nick learned everyone's name and tried to keep them in the back of his mind. He waved back another hello to Moth and Swift, and watched uninterested at the quarrel building between them and the girl with the whip and Pedro. He made a glance towards the rider Salah and her dragon, helplessly wondering what their take was on this. He, himself had put his hands on his thighs looking at the group with a look of both curiosity and unsureness if he even wanted to get interested.
This certainly looks like a fun group of people. Skolifr spoke to Heir.
He responded, Eh, I miss Knurla.
Skolifr, annoyed at her rider for avoiding the subject, whacked him in the back of the head with one of her wings.
Back to top Go down
http://davidtarr.deviantart.com/
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:55 am

Darkest moved behind blaze. The temperature began rising noticibly.<sp?> Steam ribboned up from his once soaked leathers and he smiled.His eyes were bright red rings now, shining in a hypnotic fashion. "I can't remember where i`m from. Newhaven is where I hail from, and the Castle is my home....what are you?" Accents. Darkest didn't even bother now. OOC/ If i knew what that meant, i might be upset. :p
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:05 am

(( Haha, that's the best part Darkest. Smile ))

Sam and Salah saw the steam rise from Darkest's clothes and exchanged a quick look. The vampire grinned ready to watch the treatment of the newest people. Everyone had to go through it more than once, unless you took off screaming like a little girl. But the newcomers look like they were not backing down much. This would be good.

Sam rolled her eyes at Salah's excitement... hopefully they would stay... their pride not too wounded.
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:20 pm

((noticeably?))
Before Moth could answer, Swift stepped before her, knife in hand. His once-crimson eye was now literally blazing."Care to guess?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:25 am

"Mara." Blaze whispered in a calm voice. The whip that was on the ground leaped into her waiting hand. Her eyes weren't blazing like everyone else's. Hers were pools of black. Not even a glimpse of white could be seen.
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:47 pm

Heir glanced behind Blaze and saw Pedro fogged in steam. A little concerned, he glanced at the rider who had introduced herself as Sam and whispered, "Hey, miss; is he alright?" And he nodded his head and eyes at Pedro.
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:02 pm

Pedro twitched for a second.'Blaze?' He asked, seeking conformation. These things were never easy. Killing was easy. Lying was easy. Fire was easy, well, for him those were easy. It was all he had known for so long. Darkness was more difficult, it manifested with so many things, often in the form of temptation. Mix it with fire, and you had something...well, Dark. He began weaving small compulsions with darkness in them, daring the two to rush forward, convincing them they were going to be attacked, hinting that it was right, telling them that it was ok, that it was survival, the two strangers had said they were going to attack them, it was just a thinly veiled threat, they knew it was a lie. All these, Darkest set gently around Swift, around moth, he wove something different, a compulsion mimicking instinct, enhancing her trust in Swift. He hoped these took root, and that if Swift's temper flared and he did act, that Moth would follow. Darkests eyes settled back to their normal dark red, or was it rust brown? His smile grew wider, revealing his not quite human teeth, all sharper than they should have been.
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:02 am

Swift twitched. They were going to be attacked, he knew it. It was so obvious that even Moth had to know it. These strangers, they were going to attack them, they had said so, hadn't they?
But he wasn't going to go on the offensive. Not yet.
Moth was stirring next to him, but he opened a connection between their minds. Not yet. Wait. Wait for them to attack first, then strike.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:09 pm

'I sense it too' Blaze responded to Darkest's mind nudge. Why was it coming? That was the question. Things don't normally come from there and attack for no reason. She kept her eyes fixed on Swift and Moth. She knew they knew that they were going to attack them. It was just a matter of time. The timing had to be perfect or everything would mess up. 'They are in the way aren't they?' Blaze asked Do they need to make the first move?
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:27 am

'Only if they want to live relativley unmaimed. It's going to get them from behind.'

Enough niceties. Darkest pulled a long hunters knife from a hadden sheathe and brandished it in an openly hostile manner.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:31 pm

Sam glanced up at the other new rider. "Pretty sure he is..." she said with a small shrug. Whatever he was conjuring up with magic was his problem now.
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:35 pm

Nick shook his head to indicate to her that he understood. He also understood that Pedro now had a weapon of his own out. Nick wondered what was about to happen. Skolifr couldn't help but perk her ears up at the sight of Pedro's knife.
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:53 pm

Moth broke away from Swift's mental grip and charged the enemy Rider, drawing her twin hunting knives, Eclipse and Zenith. The blades heated up to a white-hot blaze as she swept them up, aiming for his head, then ducking low and jabbing one knife into his stomach as she blocked his knife with the other.
Swift let her go, letting his guard down and relaxing, then leaping up into the trees overhead and racing off. Here, he was in his element.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:30 pm

Sam rolled her eyes and let out an exasperated sigh. The vampire beside her just glanced at her. "What?" G'reth tail twitched in excitement as he watched the movements of the hatchlings.

The elf pointed at Swift. "Clever move," Then she pointed at Moth. "Bad move!" Salah grinned and then chuckled when she noticed Eldor, eyes and nostrils above the water, creeping towards the bank of the lake to more carefully watch the fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Dream
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Shurtugals:. :: Role-Play Palace :: Role-Play Palace-
Jump to: