.:Shurtugals:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dangerous Dragons, Helping Humans, and Vindictive Vampires(who don't sparkle.) Yeah, you're hooked aren't you?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Once Upon a Dream

Go down 
+3
Heir_of_Eragon
darkestflame
Sae
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Blaze&Exxon

Once Upon a Dream - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 13 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:29 am

(this is back at the beginning right? We've restarted? I'm trying to remember if Exxon died or not. :/ I'll say he hasn't)

Exxon landed behind darkest right as he was getting towards the middle of his speech. Blaze and Exxon made eye contact and didn't even have to talk about it. "Sounds amusing." She answered finally, turning her attention back to Darkest, "But I'm driving." She stood up, throwing her book over her shoulder, where it landed neatly in a pocket of space and time.

"Oh, and don't get cocky, different vampires have different tastes. While I might not think your blood is appealing, some other vampire could think it's the best thing in the world." And she grabbed a hold of his arm, as was necessary when traveling through the shadow realm in a group, and jumped into Exxon's shadow.

The shadow realm was dark, cold, blah blah blah, and any other description you could think of. She located Sams shadow and pulled them threw it. "Evening Sam." Blaze greeted, giving a curt nod to the stranger as she let go of Darkest and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 13 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:44 pm

Ooc: Blaze was with us at the tavern was she not? O.o cause if not I bought an extra ale for nothing :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.shurtugals-webbie.webs.com
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 13 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:26 am

Sam jumped slightly in her seat as Blaze and Darkest emerged behind her. Shadow jumping was going to drive her mad. She sipped lightly on her ale. "Evening already, dear god time flies. I suggest not bringing Exxon through here. He might destroy the finish on the floor, tables and chairs with his scales. I don't think the tavernkeeper would fancy that too much."

The elf sipped on her ale lightly. She reached out and grabbed the other glass of ale and pushed it towards Blaze. "I knew you wouldn't miss the fun," Sam threw Blaze a wink and then turned back to Tarik.
Back to top Go down
Blaze&Exxon

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 13 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:32 am

OOC: She was. But for the sake of everyone who forgot I was there. *coughcough* We'll just pretend.

Ic: "Exxon will be so disappointed. He just loves taverns." Blaze responded. She eyed the tavern's ale suspiciously, sniffed it, and wrinkled her nose. She took a small sip, decided she liked it and then took a whole gulp. "Now, Darkest was a little vague on the details. Something about adventure, helping Sam from a homicidal treasure hunter," She looked at the unknown person across from her "That must be you. You do look like a homicidal treasure hunter. Well met."
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 13 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:35 am

"Well let's just reveal all our secrets to the silent figure across the table eh?" Darkest looked over at Tarik's plate, hoping for more desserts.

"Now my quintessential silent friend, do tell, where do we go, when do we leave, and are you going to finish that?"

Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 13 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:47 pm

Shelley and Percy walked back to Ana, Shelley telling him about what had happened with the troupe after he left. Percy was listening, interested, when suddenly a voice broke through his thoughts.
Coming back already?
With a quiet smile, he replied. Shelley wanted to meet Nick.
The dragon's mental laugh, silky and rough, then Ana's presence retreated.
A nudge to the ribs. Percy snapped back to attention. Shelley was looking at him patiently.
"Were you talking to Ana?" she asked.
"Oh. Yeah. Sorry."
"No, it's fine-oh, we're here!"
Ana greeted them with a human-like wave, and Percy went over to her as Shelley made a beeline for Nick.
"Hello!" She greeted him. "My name's Shelley, I'm Percy's friend. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 13 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:02 pm

Salah stared up at the trees. She was lying on her back with her feet in the lake. She yawned, a habit she kept from her days as a human, and glanced towards Eldor, who was still perched in the tree. The newcomers had all dispersed throughout the forest. The rider hoped they wouldn't get into any trouble. Sam wouldn't be too pleased.

While the vampire sat pondering, the white dragon hooked his talons into the branch of the tree and dropped, hanging upside-down like a bat before dropping into lake. The vampire darted away from water quickly, hiding behind a tree to avoid getting splashed.

Was that necessary?

The dragon's eyes emerged just above the water with his nostrils.

Yes..... He said hesitantly, then catching her eye he winked. The vampire chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Dream
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Shurtugals:. :: Role-Play Palace :: Role-Play Palace-
Jump to: