.:Shurtugals:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dangerous Dragons, Helping Humans, and Vindictive Vampires(who don't sparkle.) Yeah, you're hooked aren't you?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Once Upon a Dream

Go down 
+3
Heir_of_Eragon
darkestflame
Sae
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Meg

Meg

Once Upon a Dream - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:52 pm

Moth's ear twitched in annoyance at the elf's words as she disengaged.
This is what happens when you don't listen to what I say, Swift's knowing voice came into her mind.
Shut up. You never said anything about this, anyway.
Yet I've told you time and time again that you're far too impulsive. Haven't I?
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:03 am

Darkest threw up a bright wall of flame and simply sidestepped the entire attack while moving behind Moth. Knives and fire? Against him? He should kill her just for impudence. He was still considering killing her when he felt the chill and the unearthly whistling began.

''it's here.' The creature emerged right where Moth and swift had been standing, and towered over darkest.

Large as a dragon, with six lizard like legs ending in claws and a shell resembling a turtles. A long...neck? that ended in a leaches head extended from the inside of the shell. The whistling noise was being created by wind passing through the shell. No visible eyes to be seen...and covered in what looked like ice mixed with soot.

'What is this thing?' Darkest asked blaze as he attempted to kick moth in the back of the head.

The thing just stood there for a moment. Gray green scaled legs pawing the ground, tan, fleshy neck and head whipping from side to side, the whistling almost sounded like a horse scenting the air in cadence.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:36 pm

"What the hell have you two done now..." the elf muttered under her breathe, her hands poised over the pommels of her scimitars. G'reth stood up slowly as to not alarm anyone or thing thing that had appeared. He growled softly and stepped forward to shield his rider.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shurtugals-webbie.webs.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:49 pm

Blaze watched as Swift ran away from the fight...'Well that was anti climatic.' she murmured, but she had spoken too soon. A creature emerged from the shadow realm. 'I don't know.' She replied to Darkest's question about what it was. 'Trouble?'

When Blaze heard Sam's comment she grinned. "We just saved the new comers lives."

She went into battle mode, she sent her whip spirally towards the monster, scratching against the monsters shell. 'Damn..I missed...' Blaze thought. She was aiming towards the neck.
Back to top Go down
https://ilovedragons.rpg-board.net
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:52 pm

"That was anti-climatic," Swift muttered. He had meant for the other Rider to follow him, since he was a much better fighter up here. Now Moth was in trouble, and he was at the other side of the lake. He sprang quickly through the branches, circling the lake again, knife drawn. Falcydior was faster.
Without a sound, the green dragon pounced on the monster's neck and bit down, hard.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:14 pm

"We'll see about that," the rider remarked, knowing fully well that Blaze heard her. She watched as the vampire attacked and one of the dragon's bit the creature. She pulled out her scimitars and G'reth stood calmly behind her, fire blazing in his eyes, waiting to see if the new dragon had it under control.

The dragon and rider met eyes for only a brief moment. Doubt edged into both of their thoughts. If this was a creature from the Shadows thought Sam, it would put up quite a fight. Salah ducked underneath G'reth's swishing tail and held a small dagger. Her fangs glinted showing the huntress she was. Her own dragon was still watching waiting for the right moment.

Patience...
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:17 am

The creature didn't even bother looking at the dragon. It tried to move forward, but the icy armor covering it's body was stuck fast in the dragons mouth. It whistled loudly, and the sooty patches in the ice began to squirm towards the dragons mouth.

Darkest blanched. If the darkness in that ice infected a dragon....he felt a chill that had nothing to do with the ice.

Meanwhile, the creature turned towards blaze, it's simple mind unable to feel the full extent of Mara's magic, it had perceived her as the greater threat instead. It reared it's head back as far as the dragon on it's neck would allow, and Darkest quickly threw. Thwack Thwack Thwack! Three daggers buried themselves to the the hilt in the Ice protecting the creature. Something that looked like the fog from dry ice began gathering in it's giant toothy maw.

"Oh crap..." Darkest dove to the side, cursing.
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:59 pm

Nick stepped back from the huge dark beast that suddenly appeared only a few feet in front of his eyes. Skolifr pulled her ears down and bowed her head like a puppy would submit loyally to his master. Um... Nick?
It's amazing! Nick replied. He was terrified by it, having no idea what it was; but he was fascinated at the same time.
Is this still a part of the newcomers' initiation? Skolifr asked Nick, her voice trembling.
Nick considered this for a moment. I'm not sure. He replied. But I'll observe what the other riders do--they all look as frightened as I am. And if they aren't in control then Nick would be incredibly frightened. He pulled out his ruby sword and Skolifr kept cautious and prepared for anything. She kept her eyes on the white fog looming from the beast's throat.
Back to top Go down
http://davidtarr.deviantart.com/
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:34 pm

As soon as Salah spotted the icy breathe, she looked to her dragon. Eldor shot from the water, not wanting the creature to freeze him in the lake. The white dragon took flight and got out of the way, feeling unprepared and not knowing how to attack without hitting the dragon or the other riders.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sam muttered a new ward under her breathe to protect her from the possibly chilling breathe. The elf wanted to strike but there was no margin for error with the dragon on the creature's back and Blaze in front. She cursed under her breathe and then ducked as a jet of flame shot past her head. G'reth's carefully calculated flame went just past Blaze, barely missing her, to hit right on the area where Darkest's daggers landed. G'reth roared defiantly towards the icy creature and opened his wings. His rider dodged to the side in case the monster decided to breathe some sort of icy breathe or ice crystal G'reth's way.
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:37 pm

((where did the delete button go))

Last edited by Meg on Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:45 pm

ooc/ I have no idea if it is or not, so i guess we can appreciate good Ol American Democracy and take a quick vote....Lol XD Haha, government, like it works....*clears throat* Anyway, you will all vote, or i will kill you in the most humiliating way imaginable. I am not afraid to say that it involves peanut butter and a dolphin. Shocked Lol, I'm just going to throw my chip in the "Yes, it is magickally enchanted" Pile. And hope that Sam doesn't kill me for posting this.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:46 am

(( Peanut butter and a dolphin? Damn... o.o It's breathe would possibly be magically enchanted. Fire vs ice? The creature needs some sort of leg up. lol
Psh American democracy. Wink ))
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:17 pm

Ooc/ Psh, Canadians. Razz What're they aboot eh? Smile
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:15 pm

((The only thing I'm afraid of from reading that is the fact that Darkest had to point out he was NOT afraid to mention that it dealt with peanut butter and a dolphin as if there was something to be afraid of. Shocked
Sure, lets have it magically enchanted. why not?
The government solution to a problem is usually as bad as the problem.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:46 pm

(( Darkest, you're just jealous cause I have a polar bear as a pet. =D ))
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:57 pm

ooc/ that I am sam, that I am.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:24 am

(( Let's go with enchanted breathe and get this show on the road again. Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:34 am

((Well I did put it up with my old post but whatever.))
Falcydior tried to wrench his jaws from the ice, but they remained stuck fast. His eyes were fixed to the sooty darkness creeping towards him. Moth!
The elf was paralyzed at the sight of the beast, but she jumped into action, sending a fiery whip to wrap around the creature's neck. The ice did not react.
Percy finally reached the edge of the clearing, limping badly. He started badly. "What!"
Anaklusmos landed in the shallows of the water, then pounced at Falcydior, wrapping strong claws around the green dragon's neck. Between her strength and his, they pulled him from the ice, at the cost of most of his front teeth.

Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:32 am

The heated daggers scorched the beast, it let out a high pitched keen that gave darkest a headache. He completed his roll expecting to be safe from the ice attack, but as the daggers had burned the flesh, the Ice Leech whipped it's head around, writhing in pain, and caught darkest in the side. His left arm went numb, and he had trouble breathing for a second, it was so cold. He could feel minute tendrils of pure darkness trying to worm their way into his body and soul. he almost whimpered. He gathering the dark flame and sent it racing through his blood. The world became sharper, every detail intensified, and he could no longer feel the cold. He took in a steadying breath and sent a fireball slamming into the creature.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:45 pm

"Brisingr..." Sam said quietly lining her blades with orange flames. She looked down at her prized weapons but would they do anything to a beast like that? G'reth strode forward and his rider keep pace at his side. The elf glanced over at Darkest worried but he seemed instantly better. She raced to his side and wasted no time. "Got any good ideas? And what the hell is it?"

G'reth snaked his neck towards the creature tentatively and shot a fire ball following Darkest's to hopefully double the efficiency of the attack. The dragon roared and bared his fangs trying to distract the creature while his rider figured out a plan and the other's briefly recovered.
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:00 pm

"Not friendly? It's one of the reasons you probably wouldn't survive the Shadow paths without a guide...do you see that?" Darkest pointed to the daggers embeded in the beast. "Fire may not be able to harm it directly but..." He trailed off. The Leeches grew in pitch and timbre, and the beast turned towards the dragon. 'Think you could get that whip arounds it's neck and hold it in place?' Darkest asked Blaze telapathicaly.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:55 pm

"Another reason why I don't mess with Darkness...." the elf muttered under her breathe, watching the creature carefully as it turned towards her dragon. Sam felt her heart stop for an instant. G'reth sent her a reassuring mental nudge but that did nothing to stop her from worrying.

G'reth hissed and spat out another small jet of flame at the creature's eyes, not bothering with a large fireball since he overheard Darkest's words through his rider's link. He opened his wings and reared up on his hindlegs, using his tail for balance. His amber glinted with determination and he roared once more challenging the icy monster.
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:57 pm

They seem to be fighting with fire. Heir Nick conversed with his dragon, referring to the riders.But I don't think fire harms the... he paused, serpent effectively enough. It looks like fire only slows it down.
But the beast also might not see me as a threat yet, Nick thought to himself. Attacking it to slow it down for the riders may not be the brightest idea.
Nick put a charm on himself, and one on Skolifr, that would ward off any water spells. Perhaps that'd give them a chance standing any attack from the beast. Then, he sent a wave of heat down underneath the serpent's feet. Skolifr prepared a blast of fire.
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:39 pm

Swift's long legs carried him over to the thing's head. Without pausing, he jumped again towards Moth, shooting darts of flame into the leech's mouth. "Checkmate."
The icy breath still gathering in the thing's mouth, however, killed the flames. The fire-elf cursed and swung around for another attack. Fiery snakes gathered around his hands. Moth hurried over, a fireball flaming into existence between her own hands. As she built it up, Swift sent out the tendrils of flame, stinging at the leech's face and eyes. It swung its face away from the attack and roared. Moth cast her fireball at its left eye, and it dimmed.
They couldn't do it alone, however, and Swift didn't trust the other Riders to help. Swinging around, he noticed Percy. He wasn't there before.
"You!" he barked over to the human boy. "Help! Now!"
"Y-yes!" Percy started, then limp-ran over. Summoning water from the lake, he coated the shadow-creature with layer upon layer of ice. The beast twisted and roared, breaking the fragile layers, but gradually it tired and Percy was able to immobilize it. All the while, the fire siblings sent darts of flame at the monster's eyes, burning them away. The last burst of flame reached its brain.
((Longer. And three people defeated it now. YAYYYY))

Last edited by Meg on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:39 pm

ooc/ *sigh* Leeches don't HAVE nostrils.....do they? o_o Oh well, I was hoping that Blaze would have posted by now...SO in the spirit of God Modding as horribly as others....and moving on.

The leeches head exploded. Darkest, taking in stride that a monster from the shadow realm would normally have not been killed so frivolously, or by a post not even a paragraph long, picked up a rock and threw it at the back of Swifts head, knocking him out and cracking his skull. He then Calmly turned to Moth, and black flame erupted all around him.

"Mind telling me just WHY you attacked us? We were obviously joking...":
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Dream
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Shurtugals:. :: Role-Play Palace :: Role-Play Palace-
Jump to: