.:Shurtugals:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dangerous Dragons, Helping Humans, and Vindictive Vampires(who don't sparkle.) Yeah, you're hooked aren't you?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There's Something in the Air

Go down 
+5
xstreetkidx
Mag !
Meg
Heir_of_Eragon
Sae
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Trymaya

Trymaya

There's Something in the Air - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:28 pm

Trymaya popped out and smiled at them "yep, here you are, and there they are" Trymaya points to where Blaze is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:29 pm

Zayne was there to welcome the two. His cloak was pulled over his shiny soul white hair and he smiled when the two came into his sight. "You can open your eyes. It's safe now."
Back to top Go down
Trymaya

Trymaya

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:30 pm

"course.....thats his image of her....he sees her weirdly..." Trymaya mused walking over to the clear image
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:32 pm

Moth opened her eyes obligingly. "Are you the voice who opened the portal? Thanks," she said, and looked in the direction the girl was pointing. "Who are they?"
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:32 pm

David opened his eyes to find Moth still with him, and then two new people stood in his sight. As well as the empire, Uru'baen. And David nearly jumped at the shock. How'd they get here? Now he partially regretted keeping his eyes closed.
He recognized Zayne (shouldn't he?). He couldn't seem to remember the other person (cant remember if they've met before either). David called out to nothing, "Thanks...mysterious voice!" Then looked to the smiling stranger, "Are you the Pretty Voice?
Back to top Go down
http://davidtarr.deviantart.com/
Trymaya

Trymaya

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:33 pm

"hello Zayne how are you?" Trymaya said glanceing over at him
Back to top Go down
Trymaya

Trymaya

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:35 pm

Trymaya chuckled at the compliment "yes, that might just be me" she smiled welcomingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:36 pm

"Hello Try." Zayne said grinning. He frowned at David's question to Trymaya. "Is my voice not pretty enough for you?" He asked. "And no bother thanking me for leading you to where Darkest is."
Back to top Go down
Trymaya

Trymaya

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:37 pm

"bickering right off the bat? nothing has changed" She shook her head but was still smiling warmly all the same
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:39 pm

"Your voice is not 'soothing' and you didn't smile at me when I first saw you." David directed towards Zayne. He wondered if he should try to track down Knurla or just observe the events.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:40 pm

"I was too smiling." Zayne objected. (please refer to previous post when Zayne smiled as the two came into sight.)
Back to top Go down
Trymaya

Trymaya

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:41 pm

Trymaya laughed a very warm true happiness type of laugh "they have you there Zayne, your not excatly soothing" she winked at Zayne with a humoress twinkle in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:41 pm

Just then, Falcydior poked his head out of the portal. Moth cursed. He couldn't come out now, inside this crowded city! When he slithered all the way out, she quickly told him to go out to the forest and wait for her there. Soon, the green dragon was a speck in the difference, and (hopefully) no one the wiser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:43 pm

"You try being soothing when your very touch can remove somebody's soul." Zayne muttered under his breath. "You've had your help, I'm off to search for food." Zayne yawned and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Trymaya

Trymaya

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:44 pm

<i>now then Moth why would you want to hide them?</i> Trymaya asked in moths mind tilting her head slightly toward them
Back to top Go down
Trymaya

Trymaya

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:46 pm

Trymaya shook her head at Zayne "hes just a little gloomy, dont mind him, now you are looking for Darkest right? well now that is a very hard thing to do isnt it?" She smiled mischievously
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:50 pm

|I don't think this city would very like having a spanking big dragon blocking up their streets, now would they?| Moth responded. Then-|Who is they?|
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:59 pm

"Actually, now that I've got a hint as to where Darkest may be, it won't be too difficult finding him now. But I'm really not all that certain whether or not I'd like to find him. It's Knurla I'm mainly concerned about." David said.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:55 pm

Caelia paused, looking around the city. She quickly pulled the cowl of her cloak up, the sunlight hurting her eyes. She used it also as cover to avoid the eyes of strangers. She fingers wiggled in the dorw tongue and the priestess paused quickly, realizing that Darkest wouldn't be able to read the complicated language. The drow walked right up beside Darkest.

"Where do we fit into this plan?" Caelia whispered into the man's ear, glancing back at Laron and the girl. She looked back at Darkest, her eyes narrowed suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shurtugals-webbie.webs.com
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:08 pm

Sam smiled, listening to Erica. |Take care, there are soldiers in the city, watching for riders.| She grabbed an apple, squeezing it to see if it was rotten. It wasn`t. The soldiers beside her had lowered their guard and were talking quietly amoungest themselves. Quietly, but not quietly enough for her ears.
"Teirm you say?" one whispered
"Aye, Teirm. Wrecked a whole district of the city those filth."
"Impossible... How did they get away?"
"A bloody wyvern covered their escape,"
"A wyvern!" one exclaimed more loudly, and was quickly hushed by the others. They looked around quickly and relaxed.
"Yes, rumours are going around that Galbatorix sent it, but if he had, it would have torn those rogues to bits. It be a sight to see for sure though. A beast like that."
"Enough to get me the hell outta there..." another muttered under his breathe drawing a chuckle from the whole group.

"Well they'll be on the run now... how organised we don't exactly know, but we have some help on our side." one man said confidently with a smile. Sam stole a peek at him from under her mask of auburn hair. He looked to be the leader of the group. The others were hanging on his every word now. He grinned, knowing he knew more than the rest of the soldiers. He looked over towards Sam, and saw her relax stance. The man glared at her and she grabbed two apples, tossing a bronze to the cartkeeper. The solldiers eyes never left her back as she walked swiftly down the street.
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:18 pm

Captain of the Guard. Knurla liked the idea of that. "Advisor. I like to give people something to think about, not just call all the shots. Now... Captain of the guard... who exactly is the guard protecting? To serve under Alagaesia is one thing, but to serve with Galbatorix is another."
Back to top Go down
xstreetkidx

xstreetkidx

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:46 pm

Erica walked shiftlessly down the road towards the great city. Great by standards of good or bad, she wasn't quite sure any more. She approached slowly, walking with a gentle ease, trying to forget the blackness of the city looming over her, and yet there was a weird familiarity about the place. A strong gale of wind pushed roughly across Erica's path as she continued towards the gates. Her jet black hair veiled across her cheek, blending with the night as she walked through the iron bars. Cautiously on the edge of the breathing beast.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:15 pm

Caelia grinned. He's mental. Bloody mental..
"A mage would possbiyl work for me, but my brother is a warrior. Not a magician. He was in training to be the Weapons Master of the House of Tezaroha." The priestess kept up to Darkest, matching his stride.
She glanced back to Knurla, her eyes narrowed. He didn't seem to be manipulative or determined enough to do well in politcs, but perhaps that was the plan.

Laron caught what Darkest said and rolled his eyes. Males? Magic? Not common in the Underdark.
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm

"Kinda." Knurla answered. "Depends on how long I'll have to wear it for."
He noticed Darkest's companion, Rallick, without a second glance. Knurla greeted himself simply by nodding towards him.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:49 pm

Caelia glanced at Laron who shrugged nonchalantly. She pursed her lips, seeing the small grin on his face that he was trying to hide. The priestess turned back to Darkest. "Sounds fine to me," She stood calmly and watched Darkest and the other man curiously, wondering what they were up to. Her ears caught the sounds of chaos in the streets and was that... dragons?

"What the hell is going on?" she muttered under her breathe and then realized that it was Darkest. Laron glanced at his sister anxiously and then stepped up closer to her side. The female drow seemed not to notice, too intent on the actions outside. Then it was over.

Muddle the trail? What kind of magician did he think she was? The priestess was about to retort but bit her lip when she saw Darkest stumble. She instead inclined her head and went to the table to sit and think about how to do it. She absentmindedly grabbed and apple and took a bite.

"What about her?" Laron exclaimed quickly, looking back at the captured rider.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

There's Something in the Air
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Shurtugals:. :: Role-Play Palace :: Role-Play Palace-
Jump to: