.:Shurtugals:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dangerous Dragons, Helping Humans, and Vindictive Vampires(who don't sparkle.) Yeah, you're hooked aren't you?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There's Something in the Air

Go down 
+5
xstreetkidx
Mag !
Meg
Heir_of_Eragon
Sae
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Meg

Meg

There's Something in the Air - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:02 pm

Moth grabbed the knife and flung it into the nearest tree, burying it hilt deep into the wood. Chanting a few words under her breath, she healed the cuts on his back. When she was done, she sat up and looked back at David. "Might as well," she answered. "Not much to do in this forest anyway."
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:07 pm

Before Moth buried the knife completely, David held up a hand. "Hold on," David paused his healing potion on Heir and grabbed the knife by the handle and in the ancient language David spoke "freeze" to the knife. And the weapon was covered in water and was immediately iced. "Jierda!" David watched the knife shatter to bits all over the ground. He looked up to Moth and said, "You can bury it now if you'd like."
David continued working on healing Heir...but it didn't look too good for him. "Try to say something when you can, brother."
Back to top Go down
http://davidtarr.deviantart.com/
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:14 pm

Falcydior hollowed out a small hole in the ground with one claw, then gestured for his Rider to put the pieces into it. |It's best not to leave any shards laying around-they're still weapons, and whoever controlled the knife before might move to attack again.|
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:32 pm

He's dying. David thought to himself, watching Heir cough up a little blood, trying to regain his strength from the attack but failing. He's been through so much, it's not even worth trying to come back. He just wants to die.
The fallen rider's legs were shaking... but not from the pain. Now, they were trembling with little strength, but with building strength. Heir was trying to stand again. Maybe I'm wrong. David kept his thoughts to himself.
Heir spoke. "David," A faint whisper, "Where is my sword?"

--

In Heir's eyes, he saw like Knurla. There was no longer a Brotherhood. He wondered why David was trying to help him now, just a while ago he had been teaming with Knurla to capture him. Darkest... for Heir to die would be exactly what he wanted. The last thing Heir would ever do for that man is give in to his brutality. That... monster has betrayed too many people and destroyed too many souls, and Heir refused to let him get away with it! He didn't care what Darkest's excuse was anymore, even if his reasons were for the better...there's no need for all this harm! Darkest's actions have always only turned out to be better for HIM!
But he knew he was going to die. So he could do only what he could. "Give me my sword, David."

--

David handed Heir the sword given to him by Aqua, as well as Heir's daggers, which he appreciated cause he forgot to ask about those. He needed them as well. He took one dagger and held out his palm which had marked on it his gedwey ignasia. It stopped glowing when his dragon died. With the dagger, Heir forcibly scratched the letter "L" over the mark. L for "Lies." Heir frowned.
"Stay back." He demanded with a strict, cracked voice.
Aqua did not forge this sword for me so I could use it to kill myself... but to use it as my weapon to get what I desired. She wanted me to be happy... she thought I deserved it. Love will do that to most people.
Heir still had not forgotten her. How could he...he's got her sword as a reminder.
The fallen rider said nothing, but he raised the sword with his bloodied hand and pointed it at his neck. He stared into space, getting his mind off of his next action.

Heir's hand thrust forward.

The fallen rider became a fallen human.
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:45 pm

Moth turned from where she had been covering up the knife pieces, saw what Heir was going to do, and ran over. She was too late. "Idiot!" she raged. Though she had only known the human boy for only a few hours, she'd liked him and was sickened at what he had done to himself. "Fool!"
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:27 am

Knurla followed Darkest through the portal and arrived in the nation's capital. As he saw Darkest stand out in the city he began to think to himself. This is Darkest. He probrably sticks out in this place like a sore thumb. Any officials who spotted him would probrably send word of his presence. Unless... he had a position in the empire himself? Knurla wasn't sure if he wanted to find out.
-

Heir's conscious mind floated through a space of an infinite abyss. Searching for something. Somewhere. The instinct for continuity had already begun to kick in. But how?
Back to top Go down
xstreetkidx

xstreetkidx

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:17 pm

ooc/ ~attempting~

rp/ Fireflash flew through the shifting night winds. The dark clouds rolled thickly, sluggishly, through the haze. Erica sat lightly between her dragon's shoulders...on guard and alert. Hours ago they had come upon the deserted castle; its halls were home to only the lost echoes of that evening. "How long were we gone? What has happened...," Erica reached out a little further towards her dragons mind. Fireflash responded with a slow rumbly growl as he dropped his left wing slightly, turning the pair east. Erica's left hand clenched the hilt of her blade while her right sat idle on Fireflash's back. She would be ready this time, quicker to summon her magic and draw her blade. She would be better.....A familiar presence appearred at the edge of Erica's reach. A light from the past, one Erica had grown to know and care so much about...."Sam?" Her conscious questioned just to be certain.
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:38 pm

Knurla followed Darkest, though didn't stray too far from Adela and the others, he didn't want to loose either of them either.
-

David stayed back as Heir ordered, but closed his eyes when Heir made the final blow.
"Fool?" David asked, not yet opening his eyes, "Maybe. But knowing Heir, he probrably found an idea to get what he wanted. But his ideas are never full-proof, yet he goes for them anyway." The half-brother sighed and opened his eyes to see Heir down on his back and with the ruby sword in his neck. He looked away. "I'll give him the proper burial, then we can work on finding a way to find out where Darkest went. You have any ideas, yourself, Moth?"
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:45 pm

Caelia stepped confidently forward onto the street, a small dagger concealed at her wrist. Laron stepped lightly behind her, guiding Adela.
Where are we? Laron's hands quickly asked. The priestess scowled, answering back with her free hand. No clue... She glanced around, absorbing the scene more. It was a city, that was for sure. An oddly clean city. Normally the surface world was filthy. Two men stopped talking nearby and their eyes widened at the sight of the two drow. Caelia winked at the pair and they raced off down the street. The male drow grinned at his sister and she hurried after Darkest.

"Are we in Uru'baen?" she asked him in an undertone, knowing most of the surface cities as her days as a messenger/mercenary for the House of Tezaroha. She'd avoided this city, due to the tyrant and his arrogant servants.
--x
Sam paused, one of her forepaws off the ground. She concentrated on the presence. |Erica?!| The wolf spun on her paws, turning to look at the skies. She couldn`t see anyone yet. She let out a small yip of joy and cocked an ear to the side, listening for the rhythmic beat of a dragon's wings. |Don't land near Bullridge! The Empire's eyes are seeking us right now! Land in the field, behind the patch of forest. I'm heading into the city quickly. Where have you been?|

With a small growl, the wolf set off once more, speeding through the bushes. Emerging on the outskirts of the city, Sam reverted back to her natural elven form and muttered a couple small spells under her breathe. Her ears became rounded, her figure less distinctive. The last alteration she made was to change her hair from blonde to auburn. Toussling her hair lightly, she walked into the city.
Blankets, food, news...
Her mental checklist ran through her mind and she tried to pick up some information but the streets were quiet. Crowded, but quiet. Sam spotted a group of four soliders dressed in the Empire's garb and she moved her hair across the side of her face, creating a veil. She made her way close to them, stopping at a cart with some fresh fruits. They glanced suspiciously at her and then turned back to resume their conversation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shurtugals-webbie.webs.com
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:35 pm

"Killing[ himself as a way to get something? You're right about not full-proof. Never heard of someone gaining something in losing his life." Moth thought for a minute, then said, "I suppose we could try a tracking spell, or scry him." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:24 pm

"Scrying? Boy, you're brave." David commented. From what he had heard about Darkest's past, scrying that man would probrably not be a good idea. "You can try a tracking spell if you know any."
--

So this is what it was like to be dead. Heir argued with everyone, being dead isn't too terrible, he still has hope that things are going to turn out well in the end. Killing himself probrably would've been harder had he known there were still people that needed him. But...who did? What good was he? Someone who didn't even know his own strengths and weaknesses anymore.
Still... his conscious mind persued. There must be some way to get what he wanted. And he searched desperately, ever so patiently.
Back to top Go down
xstreetkidx

xstreetkidx

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:40 pm

"Sam!" Erica's consciousness flooded with waves of relief and happiness. Fireflash dropped a few feet towards earth before turning upwards slightly towards their landing destination. "We arrived at the guild castle earlier this week, been trying to track anyone down since then. What happened?...Where is everyone?" Fireflash spiraled quickly towards the backwoods, one steady swish after another. "Im meeting you in the city, tell me or show me where...Jason is fine, he's taking care of a few issues back home. Ive been...busy, learning, training, mmmm the usual." Erica spat the sentence out quickly and retreated a little bit back into her own thoughts. She sheathed her blade as the pair dropped below the clouds. Fireflash grumbled in frustration, "Don't get into irreversible trouble..." his thought twisted through Erica, full of worry. The small rider dropped soundlessly into the grass, and rubbed her dragons giant nose. "I won't. Trust me," she said softly. Erica locked gaze with her dragon for just one more second, and took off soundlessly for the city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:28 pm

Blaze finished feeding off the deer. She sat for a while and skinned the deer, and cleaned out the cuts and everything. She hated wasting the deer besides the humans of the group could always use the meat if needed. After an hours time Blaze had the hide and meat cleaned and packed neatly and stowed into her bag. She moved back to the clearing where everyone was going to be meeting again.
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:59 pm

"I don't, actually. I was going to ask you if you did, but since you asked me, I suppose you don't," Moth replied. "Do you know if Darkest has some unfinished business somewhere? Or something?"
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:54 pm

I'm at the capital of the nation, Knurla thought to himself. Now what? He really had no intentional plans of action, he hardly knew the place.
All the while, he thought what he could do if he earned a position in the empire...
--

David began to dig. "I don't keep up with Darkest's schedule. Sorry." Then he thought aloud, "How do you track fire?" Well, following the burnt remains or the cloud of smoke was one way. Come on, David, use your imagination for once!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:58 pm

Somewhere, well where ever Zayne was, he could sense two people in trouble. A black portal of swirling clouds appeared infront of David and Moth. A voice echoed in their head saying Don't stop, keep running through. Don't look around you'll freeze to death, and don't let go of each other. It'll lead you all the way. Welcome to the shadow realm.

Last edited by Blaze on Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:04 pm

David quit thinking and just looked at the dark pirtal that appeared out of nowhere on the field.
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:15 pm

Moth narrowed her eyes at the black vortex. "I don't trust that thing. But I suppose...we should go...if we want to find Darkest. Come on." She grabbed David's arm and thought to Falcydior, |Will you follow us?|
|Yes| was Falcydior's simple reply.
The elf and the human jumped through the portal, and the great green dragon bounded through, and all three disappeared into the depths of the shadow world.
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:17 pm

David held on tight to Moth and ran through with her...though shut his eyes. He didn't trust himself to be curious. How do we know when to stop running?
Back to top Go down
Trymaya

Trymaya

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:20 pm

"When you feel air on your face" Trymaya replied just out of anyones vision
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:23 pm

Feel air on my face, so their's no AIR in this shadow realm? Ehh, I guess that sorta makes sense. David's mind scattered.
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:24 pm

Moth reached out. The slightest shiver of air ran down her slim fingers. |I think we're here.|
Back to top Go down
Trymaya

Trymaya

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:25 pm

"careful you think to much youll be lost in this place" Trymaya said soothingly "follow your instincts and youll get out"
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:27 pm

Thanks, Pretty Voice! David thought, then nodded to Moth but didn't open his eyes just yet, he wanted to feel the ground at his feet first as well as that air!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:27 pm

The two ran out of the portal and into the streets a few yards away from where darkest was. Good, now I've helped you. the voice finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

There's Something in the Air
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Shurtugals:. :: Role-Play Palace :: Role-Play Palace-
Jump to: