.:Shurtugals:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dangerous Dragons, Helping Humans, and Vindictive Vampires(who don't sparkle.) Yeah, you're hooked aren't you?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Once Upon a Dream

Go down 
+3
Heir_of_Eragon
darkestflame
Sae
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

Once Upon a Dream - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:24 am

Darkest started to reply flippantly, but stopped. For a second there, he almost told the truth. That the guild was as much a home as Newhaven, if not more so. That he wanted to protect his new family, no matter the cost. Instead, he laughed, smiled, and said.

"Larger stipend."
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:03 am

Sam laughed. "Nice," Then she started walking towards Telrith.

(( I'm sorry this is soo short and uncreative but my bio final is today and my brain is dead.... perhaps I'll fix it later.... ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.shurtugals-webbie.webs.com
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:12 pm

((I wasnt offended by darkest's calm bantering. x) Actually I was laughing my lungs out. At everything but the fact that suicide was even mentioned... i hope depression hasn't made matters come to that.))

"It's only one of the finest works in classic literature! I only started reading it yesterday." Nick said.
Back to top Go down
http://davidtarr.deviantart.com/
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:45 pm

ooc/ It did before, I don't think it will again.

Darkest walked beside her, quietly thinking.
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:58 pm

((thats all that matters.))
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:05 pm

They walked in silence for a few minutes. Sam glanced at Darkest. "You seem rather quiet today. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:31 pm

((Oh, okay. Sorry about that. then.))
"I'm not a big reader," Percy said sheepishly. "I can't read at all, actually. I was too busy walking on tightropes."
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:26 am

Ooc/....i'm not sure if that was condescending or not. If it was, i hate you enough to rip your entrails out through your mouth and leave them hanging there. If not, yay, go *Insert expletive here* yourself.

"We've been here a while now, long enough to get established with the communities within a single days flight...Don't you think it odd that our existence hasn't been discovered yet?"
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:19 pm

((How obscene. It was merely in concernment for your life.))

"I'm a big reader." Nick babbled, but inferred that this conversation would just lead to nowhere. So he changed the topic. "So, what's your dragon's name? This beauty here is Skolifr."
The bronze dragon bowed to the acquaintance. Rawr.
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:58 pm

((...Was that calm?))
Anaklusmos padded over from beside the lake, glittering scales dripping with water. My name is Anaklusmos. The dragon dipped her head to Skolifr and Nick. Pardon for my Rider's shyness. As he's said, he was too busy walking around with his head in the clouds. Literally.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:00 pm

Sam had been thinking about that as well. "There are enchantments up... but maybe people aren't ready to mess with us. Especially if they are unsure of just how many riders and dragons reside at the castle," The elf glanced up at the sky and for a moment almost wished it would snow. Then she could grab a snowball and hit Darkest upside the head with it. She grinned and shook the thought of snow from her mind. It would be here in mere months.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:01 pm

(( If you guys don't stop arguing and attacking one another I'm going to delete yours posts and repost your roleplay myself.... :/ Be in the Christmas Spirit and stop fighting. ))
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:21 pm

Ooc/ *listens to Killing myself for Christmas by the Sick Puppies* Yeeeeah, just a heads up Heir, but if you do say that, it seems callous and disdainful, two more factors to assist in the suicide. And yes, that was nice and calm. Civil even. We can get obscene though. Really quickly.

"true but...with the amount of riders growing, you'd think Someone would notice a bloody dragon in the sky. It's not exactly an everday occurance. I just worry Sam, that we're being[i] Allowed[/] to stay here."
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:45 pm

((Okay. And I'll shut up now.))
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:47 pm

Sam frowned.... She hadn't thought of it that way before. "Maybe people are nervous about it and stay away... It's been good thus far has it not? Though we may be tempting Murphy's Law..." The elf kicked a rock up in the air and watched it soar into the trees. She had been on the run for years before coming to the castle. She didn't want to have to run anymore... especially now..
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:48 pm

(( :/ ..... ))
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:06 pm

"maybe it's nothing, but it just seems like something should be going wrong..."
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:14 pm

Sam shivered. "Cheer up," she said, flashing him a brilliant smile. "The sky is bright, the day is gorgeous and we are not sitting doing paperwork all day. A perk if I am right?" She picked up the pace, rather thirsty and excited for a drink at a tavern. The elf did not let her guard down, knowing the reputation of highway men and rogues along these parts.
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:27 pm

Darkest laughed, and followed her, walking with an easy stride. The two of them would be more than a match for a few highwaymen...it was just a whole pack they had to be cautious of. And of course, that's exactly what they found a half hour later, as they were coming to the end of their journey. Darkest put his back to Sam's and sighed, drawing out his twin Ruby blades and getting watching his oppenents circle.

"You just had to mention Murphy's law, didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:31 pm

"Har har," Sam said pulling her scimitars from their respective sheaths on her belt. "I'm pretty sure that the size of your ego brought them here. Not my mere mention of Murphy's law," She began muttering wards under her breathe, to ensure that they were still all in place.

She watched the men carefully.
"All I wanted was a damn drink..." Sam muttered under her breathe, loud enough for Darkest to hear.
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:52 pm

"welcome to my world. Besides, they'd run from the size of my ego, not towards it." Darkest put his right hand blade away and drew three throwing knives from a hidden pocket on his sleeve.

"Shall we wait or?"
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:57 pm

Sam laughed musically. She heard Darkest say "Shall we.." and then she was gone.In one explosive movement, the elf lunged forward easily knocking the longsword out of the hands of the first unfortunate highwayman. It fell from his grasp and clattered onto the gravel beneath her feet.

"Were you even holding onto that?" the elf said in wonderment at stupidity of under estimating her strength. She kicked him in the chest, knocking his breathe out and dazing him before turning, blades whirling, to face the three men who had just come up behind her.
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:03 pm

Darkests arm moved in a blur, and the three facing sam fell, one dead, the two clutching the daggers in their back. He turned to face the two that had been circling him just in time to get cut across the chest. he growled, and ran the man through. The cut burned, but he didnt tend to it right away, keeping the other man in sight.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:40 pm

Sam frowned. "I had it covered," she mumbled under her breathe as Darkest turned to face two more. As he engaged one of the highwaymen the other watched for an opening.

Too late...

The man screamed as he got flying tackled by a wolf. He hit the ground hard on his back and wheezed as the air left his lungs. Three of his ribs were broken. He turned over just in time to see the wolf... transform? Sam stepped towards him as he struggled to rise. She was thinking to put him to sleep and then deal with him later but the arrow shot at her left side changed her mind. The elf went into a quick tuck and roll, evading the arrow. She kicked the man with the broken ribs in the side of the head, at least knocking him unconscious for a while. Mid-roll, she had pulled a dagger out of her boot and launched it into the trees where her mind felt the highwayman's guarded mind. She heard a cry of pain and then a thump as he fell off the branch he had been sitting on.
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:59 am

Darkest exchanged blows with the other highwayman, then pushed him over. The man scrambled to his feet, leaving his blade and darkest sighed, picking up the other blade. he walked over to the two men he had struck with the knives. Grumbling, he thrust the highwaysmans blade through the back of one, then, he elft it standing in the others. He collected his knives and turned to look for Sam, wiping the blades off on his cloak hem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Dream
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Shurtugals:. :: Role-Play Palace :: Role-Play Palace-
Jump to: