.:Shurtugals:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dangerous Dragons, Helping Humans, and Vindictive Vampires(who don't sparkle.) Yeah, you're hooked aren't you?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Once Upon a Dream

Go down 
+3
Heir_of_Eragon
darkestflame
Sae
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

Once Upon a Dream - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:56 pm

((I'd let Nick stalk you guys down but idk if that would only disturb the company. At any rate, if a man's got family, he's rich. At least, that's what I think, it doesn't necessarily mean anything.))
Back to top Go down
http://davidtarr.deviantart.com/
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:47 am

(( You can always chill with Salah. She's still there. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.shurtugals-webbie.webs.com
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:57 pm

Darkest noted the blood on the dragons and sighed. "Can't you guys ever learn to clean up after yourselves?" He grumbled a bit under his breath.

ooc/ im trying guys, i really am, it just takes so much to even motivate myself to do anything...
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:50 am

(( It's no problem Darkest. Hell, I'm going into finals right away .... which equals a depressed, psychotic Sam because they is soo much shit to be done. Everyone has their up and down days. Smile ))

G'reth was licking the blood off of his forelimbs. His tongue making a scratching noise against the hardness of his scales. The wolf nimbly jumped up onto the dragon's back and curled up into the hollow of his shoulder blades. After a brief moment, Sam appeared there in her usual elf form. "I agree with Darkest," she said, rubbing the scales on his neck affectionately.

What can I say, it was putting up a pretty good fight for a hopeless cause. The red dragon finished cleaning his talons and stared at Sam. He still had a blood on his snout and she grinned at him. "You missed a spot," G'reth roared with mock anger.
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:19 pm

((Feel better soon, Darkest! And good luck on your finals, Sam!))
Percy hovered nervously near the edge of the lake, unsure of what to do. The fire-elf siblings were busy bickering near the water's edge, flames flickering over their eyes. The other Riders had left, except for the one up in the tree and another boy. Finally, he limped over to where the other Rider was standing. "Um-hi," he said nervously. "I'm Percy. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:31 am

ooc/ god, I have to stop cutting again, or it's going to happen again. D:

Graendl just smield at darkest and finished cleaning herself. Darkest sighed and leaned his back against her warm scales. he closed his eyes.

"So where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:54 pm

"Hmm?" the elf said, having zoned out. "Oh, Telrith, little town about twenty kilometers away. Notorious for having trouble with rogues and highway men, which is strange considering we riders are so close. And rogues are right up your alley Darkest, are they not?" Sam said jokingly. G'reth finished cleaning his snout and glanced at the rider sitting on his back. His rider absentmindedly rubbing the scales between his eyes and he hummed with content.

(( Was that rider Salah or Nick? Not wanting to interrupt anything lol

What's going to happen again? I ripped a knife out of my friend's hand on time cause she was cutting. Sad
Don't cut. It's not going to solve anything other than distract you for mere moments.... Sad ))
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:20 pm

((cutting?
Percy's talking to Nick. Salah's in the tree, it's kinda hard to talk to her xD))
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:01 pm

(( Salah's sitting against a tree. Smile Eldor is the moron in the tree. Wink lmao

I was just randomly thinking what would a dragon look like perched in a tree when I wrote that lol ))
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:11 pm

((oh. pfff my bad. well then i suppose it could go both ways? i was originally talking to Nick though. Smile
like toothless was in how to train your dragon. Except Eldor would probably break the tree in half, because he's a lot bigger. xD))
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:56 pm

(( Baha! XD Yes!
I'll let Heir take this one and observe from the sidelines. (: ))
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:57 pm

((I feel sorry for the tree.
Okay. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:18 pm

ooc/ Eh, after you try the actual act, cutting just seems so...well, fucking stupid.

Darkest smiled brightly and a gleam formed in his eye.

"Permission to burn captain?" He said insidiously.

'You're not thinking of...' Graendl started. 'Oh. You are. I agree with the highwaymen, but wouldn't setting the town ablaze be just a little excessive?'

"It'd be less paperwork..." darkest grumbled under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:52 am

Sam looked at Darkest with wide eyes but laughed at his last comment. Telrith definitely sent them the most paperwork per capita. "Maybe some of the highway men," the elf said with a chuckle. She looked up at the sky. Just past noon.

"Should we be going?" she asked.
And should Graendl and I come? We would attract plenty of attention... and possibly more paperwork G'reth said to them all and then gave Sam a playful nudge with his snout when she sighed in defeat at all the paperwork still needing to be done.

"Why did I ever accept a council position?" she said laughing.
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:51 pm

Darkest patted graendl and they had a quick mental discussion. Darkest sighed and gave up, and she chuckled as she began to walk away.

'Be careful, and bring him back in one piece.' She said in a laughing tone to the others as she took wing, heading back for another tasty deer.

"looks like we'll be incognito after all...I don't know, why did you?" Darkest teased.
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am

Nick looked over the stranger who came up and introduced himself. "Hi, Percy." He said, "I'm Nick."

((Sorry for my lack of attention here, guys.
And Darkest... I hope you realize that cutting is illegal in some states. Especially in a state of depression.))
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:21 pm

((Don't worry, be happy.))
"Um-Nice to meet you, Nick," Percy replied, then fell silent, trying to figure out what to say next.
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:33 pm

"Ever read War and Peace, Percy?" Nick said, making cheap conversation.
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:36 pm

"...No? What's that about?" Percy asked. "The title's kind of contradictory."
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:16 am

(( Yay shots before exams. =D lol )

"I always do Graendl. Even if he insists on coming back in separate pieces." Sam chuckled and assured the dragon. She gave G'reth a quick kiss on the back of the neck and leapt off his back before he took off.

Be safe...
Always am

The red dragon flew off and the elf looked at Darkest and walked up beside him. "Because then I get a bigger room and a nicer view," she said with a wink and gave Darkest a playful shove.
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:56 am

ooc/ So is attempted suicide. The fines a bitch. You do realize that anyone in a state of depression isn't thinking about a stupid law? Really, if that's how you treat people, I would love to see you at a funeral Heir. "You do realize that you could get sued for the window he broke trying to escape his murderer, right?' heh, i bet you make friends all over the place speaking like that. I invite you to try it before you knock it. Start with your tongue, and work your way down to your fucking throat.

Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:22 am

(( Easy down guys... though I do agree with Darkest to a degree on this one... ))
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:49 pm

((Calm down, please. We are all friends here.))
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:02 pm

ooc/ Sometimes i swear people have the shortest damn memories. That IS calm.

Darkest smiled and rolled his eyes.

"If i come back in multiple pieces it's because the loot was too heavy to carry out in one piece."
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:58 pm

Sam laughed and waved bye to her dragon. "Ready to hit the road?" She asked Darkest. "And why did you become a council member? I know how much you despise paperwork and irritating people,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Dream
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Shurtugals:. :: Role-Play Palace :: Role-Play Palace-
Jump to: