.:Shurtugals:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dangerous Dragons, Helping Humans, and Vindictive Vampires(who don't sparkle.) Yeah, you're hooked aren't you?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Once Upon a Dream

Go down 
+3
Heir_of_Eragon
darkestflame
Sae
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sae

Sae

Once Upon a Dream - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:39 am

Sam glanced down at her pocket. You having to be kidding me... Her eyes flared bright green and she threw the dagger she held in one hand, right at Darkest's climbing harness, severing the line from his window. Controlling her speedy descent, the elf landed heavily on the ground and stood underneath where Darkest would fall. It seemed a good thirty feet off the ground.

She held the paperwork in her hand and smiled as she concentrated on the spell. There was a flash of orange light and the papers were gone, magically transported to one of the inside pockets of Darkest's shirt. G'reth touched her concious lightly, worried but then backed away from the contact laughing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shurtugals-webbie.webs.com
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:33 pm

'Oh.' Darkest thought as he looked at the newly cut line. 'Shit.' And he fell, all thirty feet, grimacing at the pain to come as he tried to concentrate on surviving. The wards he had created before flying out on Graendl earlier would soften the blow but.....
'I'm gonna have a lot more than a bruised ass to worry about.' He thought right before he hit the ground, bounced up about a foot, and hit again. He groaned once and tried to move his leg. Pain shot through it, and he thought better.
"Where's Trymara?" He asked dazed. He would need healing after this fall. His leg might even be fractured.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:27 pm

"Oops..." the elf said with a small grimace when he landed. She thought he'd have something else up his sleeve. At least... he normally did. G'reth was following his thoughts distantly and she could feel his exasperation. Don't judge me his rider said jokingly.

I always do came the witty reply. The elf rolled her eyes and bent down beside Darkest.

"I don't know where Trymaya is. Sorry about the fall. You asked for it though." She smiled lightly and straightened out his leg. It did look fractured at least... hopefully it wasn't broken. "Brakka onr rauthr (reduce your misery)" Sam said as she contemplated how to tackle the injury. She probed his leg with her mind. His femur was fractured. With a quick thought of which words to use, the elf held out her right hand over Darkest's leg and said "Heill du jierda" (heal the break). She felt only a small bit of her strength drain as the fracture closed. The elf smiled.

"Better now? Am I forgiven?" Sam teased.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:21 pm

Salah sat with her back against a tree. She listened to the lake water lapping against the shoreline and then glanced up. Her dragon was still in the tree, perched like a bird, dozing. She stifled a giggle.

You gonna come down from there? You look ridiculous
It's rather comfy. You should try it The dragon replied without opening his eyes.
The shade under this tree is nice enough for me the vampire said jokingly. A small rabbit ran past her and she felt a small glimmer of hunger. She'd have to feed soon...
I'm going to go tomorrow, if G'reth doesn't eat all the deer nearby. the young dragon said jokingly.
We'll go together then?

The white dragon nodded, still perched in his tree.
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:51 pm

Graendl sighed and lined up for a pass at a deer. Bloody rogue.

"Maybe when the lights dim..." darkest said, blinking. "Uh.....I guess i should have used magic." He said rubbing the back of his skull. Wincing, he picked a pebble out of it. "Whats for dinner again mom? I forgot."
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:05 am

Sam glanced at him, her eyes wide. Seriously? "Very funny," she said, pulling him to his feet.
--x
G'reth shot down from the sky, angling towards one rather plump doe in the midst of the herd. The rest of the deer saw the shadow and ran but the dragon quickly grabbed the frightened animal with his talons and swiftly bit down on its neck to end its misery. He carried it away from the trees and settled himself down in the field to enjoy his kill. He glanced towards Graendl, watching her hunt.
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:48 am

"Seriously." Darkest grinned and dusted himself off.
"Did you have to be so mean?"
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:27 am

"You scared the shit out of me. Natural reaction was to get you back." The elf smiled and went to retrieve her dagger. She was glad all of her practicing seemingly paid off with that one throw.
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:29 pm

"Eh, you should have thrown harder...stupid breeze might have picked up and you might have got my arm or neck." Darkest stood up and stretched, hearing the papers crinkle he sighed, and resigned to finding a youngling to look over them instead.

He brushed off his leggings and sighed.
"Guess i'll see you at dinner then, maybe that envoy will finally stop snubbing us and show some good manners now that you're back."
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:00 pm

Sam rolled her eyes. "Yes sir," She paused. "What envoy?" And now that I'm back...? Where did I go? She gave Darkest a sincerly confused look.
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:11 pm

" A stuck up elf from deep within the great forest. Said something about paying a visit to a future queen or something like that. Oh, and he absolutley hates me. And I really havent done anything to him. Bloody reminds me of Peren."
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:52 pm

"Hmm.. you probably did something to him, maybe roasted the wrong tree. Did this envoy have a name?" Sam asked.
--x
G'reth ate the deer happily and eyed the trees, pondering if he should go grab one more of the small creatures.
Nah... too much trouble he thought to himself, looking at the underbrush and the trees.
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:35 pm

"Unless it's Half-breed, Trash, or Tree-robber, no, none that I've heard." ooc/ just for you Sam, and windows users. ^_^ www.xkcd.com/528/
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:00 pm

She frowned. She didn't want to met with an envoy especially one that she didn't even have a clue about. Sam let out a small sigh. The perks of being on the council. She thought about all the paperwork that still had to be done. Maybe she should get one of her apprentices to help her keep up.. Salah perhaps. The elf looked out over the training grounds. It was a gorgeous day... not one to be spent inside...

"I think I'm going to go for a ride... maybe to Telrith, just to check in on things." A ride would be fun and checking in for any trouble in one of the nearby towns would technically being doing some council work... At least, that's what I think Sam thought to herself with a small smile.

-----

(( Har har har : p http://www.phdcomics.com/comics/archive.php?comicid=13 ))
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:38 am

Darkest had brushed himself off and was by Sams side in about three seconds, practically pulling her towards the forest where graendl and G'reth were munching on deer..
"Sounds fun, when do we leave?"
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:24 am

"Umm... now I guess?" Sam said laughing, letting Darkest pull her along. " You really don't want to do that paperwork do you?"
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:59 am

"If I have to listen to two more farmers argue about land, I'm going to blast the bloody land into char and make them eat what they've sown."
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:01 am

Sam laughed. She could definately see him doing that. And she had to agree with him... most of the letters she recieved were about property, inheritance or money. "Well, are we going to walk there? I was going to go grab my horse, but you are sooo very insistent about leaving now."
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:09 am

Darkest frowned.
"Horses? We can walk, can't we?"
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:15 pm

"Sure. It'll take longer I suppose." the elf said with a wink. She reached out the tendrils of her mind and felt Salah nearby. Watch out for the new riders would you? Make sure they don't get into too much trouble.

I wouldn't count on me but sure. The vampire said quickly. Sam recieved a mental picture of Eldor perched in a tree like a bird and laughed. He looks like a moron right?
Thanks... Eldor said to both of the riders at the same time. They laughed.

Sam broke the connection and then reached out for G'reth who was tearing apart the last of a deer with gusto. Enjoyable?
Very much so... though not as fun to hunt as mountain lions The dragon gave her a mental image of where he and Graendl were.
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:28 pm

ooc/ Hey guys, sorry I havent been on recently...Savage bouts of depression, Eh? I'm tryin, but it never seems to be enough.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:56 am

ooc: Awh, Sad That sucks. Don't worry. I'm totally drinking a whole thing of raspberry vodka right now. Smile Cause I'm lame like that... lol
Vodka ='s awesomeness. lol Why are you feeling depressed man? Sad We are here for you if you need. Vent through rp Smile
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:43 am

Ooc/ I'm just having trouble finding value within my life.

Darkest followed Sam, quietly now.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:05 pm

Sam picked up the pace and began a slow run towards where her dragon was. He hadn't gone too far. Just out in front of the woods. "Too bad you can't become a wolf," the elf said with a smile towards Darkest. "It'd be much more fun,"

ooc/ Don't we all... :/ I have to figure out what I want to do with my life between now and april....
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:30 am

Sam jumped forward and tucked into a roll. She emerged out of the roll in her wolf form and raced around behind Darkest, nudging him to go faster. She let out a small bark and ran towards the forest where G'reth and Graendl were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Dream
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Shurtugals:. :: Role-Play Palace :: Role-Play Palace-
Jump to: