.:Shurtugals:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dangerous Dragons, Helping Humans, and Vindictive Vampires(who don't sparkle.) Yeah, you're hooked aren't you?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE CHARACTER ARENA

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Trymaya

Trymaya

THE CHARACTER ARENA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CHARACTER ARENA   THE CHARACTER ARENA - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:38 pm

((huh epicness, some things never change Razz))
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: THE CHARACTER ARENA   THE CHARACTER ARENA - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:40 pm

"Why bother? You're not even bothering to look for me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE CHARACTER ARENA   THE CHARACTER ARENA - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:40 pm

"Maybe I secretly am."
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: THE CHARACTER ARENA   THE CHARACTER ARENA - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:43 pm

"Maybe secretly im spreading jam on this toast."
Back to top Go down
Trymaya

Trymaya

PostSubject: Re: THE CHARACTER ARENA   THE CHARACTER ARENA - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:44 pm

((yummy jaaaaammmm *licks lips*))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE CHARACTER ARENA   THE CHARACTER ARENA - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:45 pm

"Gross, I'll take some nice O negative blood over jam and toast anyday. What kind of blood are you anyways? I need to know if it's worth taking your blood."
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: THE CHARACTER ARENA   THE CHARACTER ARENA - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:46 pm

"Liquid fire." Darkest chuckled. "I could really heat you up." Flames erupted out of the sky and crashed into the earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE CHARACTER ARENA   THE CHARACTER ARENA - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:51 pm

Blaze grinned, "Well then why don't you come out of hiding so I can try you most likely horrid tasting blood?" The rain had been clearing up for a while now and Blaze had her full sense of smell back. She disappeared into the shadows and came up right behind Darkest and pressed the tip of her blade against his back.
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: THE CHARACTER ARENA   THE CHARACTER ARENA - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:32 pm

A hand of rock grabbed blazes ankle and began dragging her down into the earth. "You know," Came darkests voice from underground. "You'd think with all the hints i've been dropping you would have found me sooner."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE CHARACTER ARENA   THE CHARACTER ARENA - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:48 pm

(I'm not going to lie. Whatever you are doing is mind boggling. Try and I were talking, and it makes no sense. Hence, the no replying..... scratch
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: THE CHARACTER ARENA   THE CHARACTER ARENA - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:52 pm

ooc/ he was hiding in the earth the whole time, and now, a hand made of rock just grabbed blaze. ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE CHARACTER ARENA   THE CHARACTER ARENA - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:54 pm

(Glad to now someone is grasping this wildly nonsensical fight.)

"ah." Blaze said. Not yelled, not screamed, said. With about as much passion as a wombat looking at just another flower in a field of flowers. "What ever shall I do." A monotone had crept into her voice as she sarcastically asked the question. However, she made no move to remove the hand from her.
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: THE CHARACTER ARENA   THE CHARACTER ARENA - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:59 pm

it just kept dragging blaze down into the earth, mindlessly. Darkest watched and waited, looking for an opening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE CHARACTER ARENA   THE CHARACTER ARENA - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Blaze let the hand drag her for a while. After awhile she got bored and slid out of it's grasps. When your bones heal instantly there is nothing wrong with pulling them out of their sockets every now and then. "I really wasn't aware this was a game of hide and seek." Blaze said.
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: THE CHARACTER ARENA   THE CHARACTER ARENA - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:12 pm

The dagger punched in through her back into her lung, and ripped upward. "It wasnt. Darkest muttered as he whiped the second dagger around, trying to decapitate the vamp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE CHARACTER ARENA   THE CHARACTER ARENA - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:14 pm

"Ow." Blaze murmured feeling the dagger go into her lung and up her back. She didn't let the second one hit her head though, she dogged forwarded landing awkwardly on her side. She started rolling, which was a bad idea cause it hurt like hell, away from darkest. Her wounds were deep and would not heal that fast. "Look!" Blaze shouted pointing behind darkest. "It's the flying spaghetti monster!" And indeed behind darkest was the flying spaghetti monster coming at him. Of course it was just Blaze making the illusion but what ever.
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: THE CHARACTER ARENA   THE CHARACTER ARENA - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:16 pm

Darkest stared at blaze. He didnt think he'd damaged anything THAt vital...What the hell?
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: THE CHARACTER ARENA   THE CHARACTER ARENA - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:17 pm

((Flying spaghetti monster. xD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE CHARACTER ARENA   THE CHARACTER ARENA - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:19 pm

"Shut up." Blaze said knowning that Darkest was probably thinking he didn't damge anything that vital. "I'm thirsty." Well, it was true....Her back healed and she stood up, brushing herself up. "You tore my tunic!" She mumbled. "And I liked this one." Then she moved at him with vampiric fast speed, her fangs going out and her nails becoming sharp. She went for the neck. Like she said, she was thirsty.
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: THE CHARACTER ARENA   THE CHARACTER ARENA - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:22 pm

Darkest hissed as the claws slashed his neck. not deeply, he had been fast enough to avoid being killed, but it hurt. Blood sprayed the air and Darkest punched blaze in the gut as hard as he could before she could dart away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE CHARACTER ARENA   THE CHARACTER ARENA - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:27 pm

The blood splattered against Blaze, but she was punched in the gut before she could get a drop. She slid back a few feet but went at him again. This time right before it seemed like she was going to get him she stopped, dropped and rolled. Like a bowling balls he went to knock his legs out from under him.
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: THE CHARACTER ARENA   THE CHARACTER ARENA - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:28 pm

Darkest fell, hard, and twisted, sweeping his leg out towards blazes, hoping to get in a good hard kick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE CHARACTER ARENA   THE CHARACTER ARENA - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:36 pm

Blaze got kicked and her roll turned into a penicel roll, because she streched herself out after reciving the kick that moved her away. Stopping while she was on her stomach she got into a crouching position and leaped at darkest, again going for the neck.
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: THE CHARACTER ARENA   THE CHARACTER ARENA - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:38 pm

Darkest kicked both legs into blazes gut, throwing her over him and launching her away. He got up as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE CHARACTER ARENA   THE CHARACTER ARENA - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:47 pm

Blaze flew back, landing on the ground and still slid back a bit. She moved fast again. She didn't bother to dive at him this time but did the full run at him, ready to dogg anything he had to send at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE CHARACTER ARENA   THE CHARACTER ARENA - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE CHARACTER ARENA
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Shurtugals:. :: Role-Play Palace :: Role-Play Palace-
Jump to: